2PM <3


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's only you, my baby. It's only you. (L)

-
Oh, i miss you baby.
Will be going for my braces appt later in late morning, still unable to get my sleep. Tired but cant sleep, irritating! Throat don't really feel well, and am sneezing all the way. Don't know is someone missing me or am i really sick ;/
-
To you-know-who, faster come back ley dwaeji. Missing you like crazy idiot alr lah, ;( Sigh! Kuaidianhuilai, if not i gonna fly there to get you back man! Hope you're fine there, no you're sure fine i know (: hope you remember to do whatever you should do, but i think you'll never forget because i'll remind you everynight. See, where to find someone like this ?! Plus am the truehero, superman. * i know you'll reply, " ya sure ya sure,". Kiampa, WHATEVER, i don't care. buey guailan buey duahan hor lianeh !
-
My arms very de suan sia, ahhh. Maybe exercise too much, then like that! If i don't exercise, muscles will turn into fats. Have been exercising everyday, like 10minutes or 15minutes. See, am not lazy okay, but it's all because of myself lah. Want have nice body, must exercise lo ;/ i don't know what i talking now, whatever shall end here, bye!

1 comment:

Youknowwho (: said...

Bck liao la. See la, nvr takecare of yourself, nw sick liao lor /: Biteyou. I want to biteyouuuuuuuuu :D & I missed you alot owhen I was away. Aiya, dk wht to say alr. You takecare hor! <3