2PM <3


Friday, January 8, 2010

am waiting, still waiting.

Annyong! am veryvery tired today, super tired. Didn't had enough sleep, for days. But i don't care, whatever. HAHA. Leg very pain, shit my both legs. Lying on bed, almost the whole afternoon & night.
-
Those 8 separators inside my mouth, seriously very irritating. I feel like just pull them out, but i cant. It's like something stuck in the middle of your teeth, and you wanna dig that "something" out. Argh, have to bear with it till the next appt which is 12jan10. Although now it's like can bite a little, and i just wanna be hero and i go bite ice ;/ and woah ^_^v PAIN BODOH.
-
Abit blurblur now, because i insist not to sleep. I have my reason, only you-know-who will know the reason i think. And ... you-know-who say she maybe will be going oversea again this coming CNY ): How can like that, sian already. If she really going, i gonna hate 14 feb, supersuper much. And, you-know-who this fishball lover, you said you wanna bite me right, comeeee wait for you okay, don't bite until your teeth drop ah ;x
-
Shall end here, kkkk.

1 comment:

Youknowwho (: said...

I told you th possibility is like, 0.01% le ma! I'll persuade them to stay in S'pore luh. Cause I want take Angpaoooo :D See la, act hero bite ice, then bleed. Act yi ge only can :x What fishball lover? Got wrong meh? You tell me! Haha. Dont worry, I'll bite you. Wait, just wait. (: