2PM <3


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

TWO-PEE-MMM.

It's going to hit 4am soon, but i'm still unable to sleep. And i'm feeling that something is poking my throat, and it hurts like mother f. Tongue also pain, think something cut it or what when i'm sleeping.
-
Ulcer under my tongue keep on bleeding, what a torture ! Just drank 2 cups of water, and now 3rd cup, hopefully i can recover before friday arrives. If not, it gonna be a hard time for me and the dentist to take out the string from my gum ;/
-
Life is the same, just that extra a maid for this week. Had Pizzahut with maid, sister & brother. Didn't eat as much as i usually does, as you know i'm suffering from the pain that my mouth gives me! Bill out, almost 80sgd. Afterthat went to fajar with sister while brother and maid headed home.
-
And this 2 person keep looking at me, wondering what they wants. HAHAH , but well don't wanna talk much about that. Brought Ben & Jerry's icecream, first time trying. Didn't try yet, but maybe after i recover or so. Got a bottle of orange barcadi @ the fridge waiting for me, but due to the intake of medication i'm unable to drink.
-
Wondering why people really want to come and disturb my life, when i didn't even disturb them. Thinking that maybe they really has nothing to do, so they come disturb me. Or maybe they're jealous about my life ? I have no idea about that, but whatever they said me mean nothing to me. One word for them, childish. And they're 16, yet they act like 13 year old kid. They're still the same when they're sec 2, thinking that now they are 16, should be more sensible but i think i'm wrong. Today, they prove me that they're still the same. Like what my maam told me, Slutty, heh. Shall completely ignore them, bark all you want. Go ahead, when you get matured then reflect yourself, and see are you childish or not. And being a mama boy, i feel proud of it. Because not you want to be you can be. And It's way better because whatever i wants, mama will get it for me. Isn't that better ?! :D
-
Not ruining my mood by that, just watched finished my musicbank, inki & music core! Taecyeon are just way too cool, seriously ! Junsu, really has a nice voice ! Wooyoung, nice death ! Junho, nice bboy ! Nickhun, cute face! Chansung, nice rapping ! & Jaebeom, BBOY PRO !! & nice body seriously ! Hahah, watched finish Wild bunny, Army idol & Hot blood ! Okay, think shall end here, shall update when i'm free then ! :D

1 comment:

PECK YENG. said...

im proud being a mummy's and daddy's girl too. HAHAHAHA