2PM <3


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Swollen, Face swollen!

My EIGHT tooth, chio not ?!
-
Had my operation yesterday, wake up at 9. Prepared and went to jurong medical center. Reach there and register. I'm the 4th ! Right after register is finish, go in and changed to their clothes. So sexy ah those clothes ;/
-
Afterthat they poke the plug, aww. Thot it will be like super duper pain, but actually no feeling ;/ HAHA . Make me think so much ! Make me cant sleep for nights ! Waited like a hour or so, it's my turn ! And first time going into the operation room, wa SCARY SIA ! Those lights, seriously LOL. Afterthat lie down on that bed and the doctor came in and ask me how old i'm , and those rubbish lah ! Then he said, in 10 seconds i will make you sleep, from now start. HAHA Really 10 sec i fall asleep, and i tried to open my eyes but cannot. HAHAH .
-
And the next moment is someone waking me up, LOL Weiyuen, Mr Lim ! Weiyuen, Mr Lim ! Operation is over ! LOL, okay wake up and rinse my mouth, FULL OF BLOOD ! Seriously like free one !! Drank the apple juice they gave, and wait for a hour , and changed back to my clothes and waited for daddy to fetch me ! Don't feel any pain actually, just that feel that my throat is painful, those drink also pain, eat also pain those kind.
-
I just talk, i don't care. HAHA also not pain, can talk just talk right ! Dad keep say you rest you rest, HAHA . When i get up into the car, mum and grandpa said in chinese " you not pain, my heartpain already." LOL !! But really not pain, just that throat pain and there's alot of blood.
HAHA, EXAMS IS OVER AND OPERATION IS OVER ! WEEE, Finally finally ! It's all over ! MUHAHAHA.
-
Thanks huiyi for the help ! treat you to movie okay !
Crybabypig, JIAYOU FOR YOUR TERM TEST OKAY ! :D AND DRINK ALOT OF WATER AH !

No comments: