2PM <3


Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekends !

Finally there's something for me to eat @ pizzahut. HAH, because i don't eat cheese ! RAWR . Life still the same, boring. Feel so lazy nowadays, like yesterday. LAZY to go out and buy lunch/dinner. Had macdonals in the noon, with pie and chrys. Played FFS like a crazy person. And there goes my money, from like idk how much, fly till left like 50. BLAME WHO ? WEIYUEN LOR ;x HAHAH .
-
And i find that, pig is dam evil. HAH but don't care, she still owe me 3 stroke. ^_^V. kk i have nothing to blog about, whatever. End here, going to coffeeshop. BYE .

2 comments:

♥ C.HRYSTEL said...

YOU KNOW I YESTERDAY GO SEE THE PIZZAHUT WEBSITE? CAN PAY CASH IF ORDER ONLINE LOR. I WANT ORDER BUT I WAKE UP LATE AH.

HAHHAHAHHA, ANW RELINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Weiyuen said...

LOL ;x DON'T COPY MY STYLE HOR :X I ONLINE ORDER YOU ALSO WANT :X HAHAH . Relink you soon lah , idiot ley , i hate people who change their link ;x maybe i shall delete off the link part.