2PM <3


Sunday, October 25, 2009

SHINGZ YOU, CHRYS.

-
Dental appt coming up, and asked pie about the plucking out of the tooth with fully dose off. How's the feeling, and she said the person will inject my hand, oh-my-god. Now think already also pain ah, don't know how siah ! MY HAND SO SKINNY, why don't want inject my arm better mah !
-
But, don'tcare, pain won't pain until anywhere. Chrys, just inject the place where pie told me about the injection thingy. And chrys said, pain very pain. AHH SHINGZ YOU CHRYS. And tomorrow is monday, another long day for me. Morning, life-skill. If can complete everything by tomorrow, and it's gonna be the last lesson of lifeskill for this term. Which means, every monday i gonna go school at 1pm. K, that's only if i complete everything by tomorrow.
-
Got a number of things to do, transfer the presentation file to thumbdrive and bring it tomorrow for lifeskill lesson. Presentation, for electrical on friday. Test, on electrical. Unit 1-3 ( OH MY GOD ). Tomorrow find Mr Ng to sort out something. Prepare for heli assignment and test 2. Wah, shitshit. And i think by the time everything ends, exams gonna reach soon. Sheetmetal Exam on 30th Nov, and Electrical not comfirm yet. Not to forget, 30th Oct to TP with 2 of my classmate. Woot, and holiday comes after everything ends ! Long holiday, about a month or so. SHIOKNESS ! K, like what my brother said. If you wanna go heaven, you must go thru hell. Get what i mean ? :D
-
Had soccer with my secondary school friends, played 2 hours and i'm like tired freak. Needa exercise more, and people ask me out for exercise ! Didn't eat for the whole day, and yeah that's my problem. ;/ Didn't went to coffeeshop as it's late already. Had a 1hour nap just now. Wake up, my neck is like so itchy. Ahh, because i didn't on the fan and i feel so hot. People skin senstive mah, cannot blame. HAH.

-
And i think i shall end here, kkbyebye. Update when i'm free again !

No comments: