2PM <3


Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nothing is impossible,

Professor Yuen passed his sheetmetal theory test ll. Why i'm so happy about is because, out of 30 questions i only know how to do like 7 questions. And i manage to pass, holy.
-
Done my electrical wire inspection presentation yesterday, with so many hours of researching, i found nothing. Actually decided to just put into the presentation whatever i know, but i'm like know nothing also, typing rubbish into it. Afterthat, just anyhow go to a company website and search for aircraft wire inspection. LOL.
-
Had lunch with pie today, and bet with pie that her stomach is a baby boy, because she's going to check the gender today. And the answer is 90% girl. Aww, i loseeeee ! PIE, I OWE YOU 1 MEAL.
-
Tuesday, went to wheelock place with pie and chrys to repair my itouch because it hangs! Reached there, walk around while waiting for my turn. And i saw MAC AIR BOOK, seriously like paper like that. If i'm rich, i think i'll buy it. HAHA. My turn reaches, told her my problem and she manage to get it back alive ! And told her that my button abit siao already, and she told me that Apple don't repair, only 1 to 1 exchange and i need to pay 300+ to exchange because i don't have warranty. Didn't exchange, just use until it spoil and get one new one better.
-
Accidently deleted all my contacts, and everything is gonegonegone. People, text me with your name can you !? Thankyouu veryverymuchhh. Having headache for like everyday, don't know why also. Heli test is coming up next, And electrical testll at the 3rd week of nov. And exams, then holiday. Like what my brother always says, " if you wanna go heaven, you must go thru hell first." And it's like so true lah, to me.
-
Was talking with pie on the way home from greenridge, so she's saying about jam hsiao. About how him updating his facebook all that. So i said, what if one day i'm a star? HAH And she said, what thing that can make me a star? LOL, so i said, i can go PK people mah, like what jam hsiao does. and she said, i don't have singing talent. HAHA. K, and i said nowadays world thinks that if you're unique, you can be a star. And she said, how to be unique? so i said, people sing straight, i sing upside down la ;x HAHA, and she keep pour me coldwater. and she said, she'll contiune to pour so that i can improve, HAHA. IDIOT right pie.
-
So i told pie i'll go home and think see what i can do to make myself become a star. HAHA, And now i'm still thinking, hmmm. Thinking maybe the can go be " he ying tian shi ". I know, you guys say weiyuen cannot, but don't laugh at me okay, what if one day i'm one. HAHA, you'll never know ? HAHA,
-
Not feeling well, not feeling well. Feel so cold so cold, feverr. Throat keep like got something stuck there, veryvery pekcek! Always at night, then stuck one. Shingz it, and i'm thinking of buying the newurbanmale shirt. Should i !? or should i not ?! For tank top, hmm pie said, i must go tan my upper arm. HAH, because like got 2 colour. Then i wear , nice maybe. HAHA. whatever, k tomorrow school, veryvery sian. * thinking of the trip back to home, it makes me feel tired* How i wish i can drive, so that it will be faster to reach home, and i can rest. * Soonsoon* Shall end here then,

2 comments:

Dorene said...

LOL WHY SO NOOB, ACCIDENTALLY DELETE YOUR CONTACTS SIA HAHAHA. GOT MY NUMBER?! :)

Weiyuen said...

WHAT NOOBNOOB ;/ ZZZZ