2PM <3


Thursday, November 19, 2009

心很痛, 痛的不想再做我自己.

11 days to AMFS, AIRCRAFT MAT AND SHEETMETAL FAB exam, & 13 days to AESM, AIRCREAFT ELECT SYSTEM MAINT exam.
-
Pwned shit, aiming ACEs for both. Hopefully i can do it, maybe can ? HEH, don't know. School nowadays is like so boring, copying tutorials. LIKE SHIT Y'KNOW, alotalot questions. Copy Copy only, and need do like mother effing lot lah ! But, with that maybe i can get ACEs.
-
Nowadays, didn't have the appetite to eat much or lets says i every time also didn't eat much. MAC with pie, peter, chrys yesterday. When i was about to go nap, pie msn-ed me. Joined them with tired brain, face. I'm crazy when i didn't sleep enough, or whatever. I'm like disturbing them by singing wedding dress, HAHA DRESS DRESS DRESS !
-
And chrys said she doesn't wanna walk with me because throw her face. BUT , comon I'm Taecyuen, even cheryl called me that. HAHA , Cheryl is KPOP hardcore fan. Taecyuen can dance, can sing okay. HAHAHAH .
-
Lips dam dam dam dry, it cracked. Pain like shit, all i have to blame is myself for not drinking water, i know i know .

No comments: